Entry fees and deadlines for the 2013 House of Hearts will be as follows:
- EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT!!! BEFORE February 3rd, $100 (Note: this is also the deadline to be eligible for the TV drawing!)
- AFTER February 3rd, $120
- Entry fee non-refundable, but it is transferrable.
- Registration not complete until entry fee is received. Participant list will be available online as entries are paid. Check back for updates!
We are raising money for the St. Lukes Foundataion. 100% of donations are given to the charity here in Duluth. Read more about the impact the HOH has made.
- This is above & beyond your $100 entry fee.
- This is the area that really makes our contribution to the St. Luke’s Foundation count.
- This is the one time “you” can contribute to the HOH where it doesn’t come out of your own pocket!
- 100% of your pledges go directly to the St. Lukes Foundation.
- Bring your completed pledge sheet and pledges to registration the day of the event.
Don’t forget to keep digging for those pledges!
- If you raise over $600 in pledges you can pick your celebrity skip AND your position. You will also receive the new *PLAID* 2013 HOH jacket, a pair of Ashlam leather mitts with the HOH logo, and a stylish HOH t-shirt.
- If you raise more than $300 in pledges, you will receive a pair of Asham leather mitts with the HOH logo embroidered on them (Thanks Asham, Lakeside Curling and the Polos), and a stylish HOH t-shirt.
- If you raise over $100, you will receive a stylish HOH t-shirt, featuring everyone’s favorite – the DRanger Dude.
What to Expect (Tentative Schedule)
Thursday March 21st, 2013
Kick off festivities take place at the Duluth Curling Club. Includes cocktail reception and dinner.
4:30 pm Registration and Social (Duluth Curling Club)
5:45 pm Team Draw
6:30 pm Parade of Skips
7:15 pm Banquet
7:30 pm Fundraising Events Begin
9:30 pm Karaoke
Friday March 22nd, 2013
11:00 am Pin Party at The Suites Hotel
12:30 pm Lunch at and provided by the Green Mill
2:00 pm Celebrity Skins Game
3:00 pm Curling – Draw 1
5:00 pm Curling – Draw 2
7:00pm Drawing for TV
7:30pm Curling – Draw 3
9:00 pm Post Parties, Raffle Winners Drawn and Tippy Cup Begins
10:00 pm Glow in the Dark Putt-O-Rama
Saturday March 23rd, 2013
11:00 am ”C” Quarterfinals and Silent Auction Begins
11:30 am - 2:30 pm Brunch at the DCC provided by The Duluth Grill
12:45 pm “A” and “B” Quarterfinals
3:00 pm Semifinals
5:00 pm DRanger Shootout
6:30 pm All Event Finals
8:30 pm Post Party, Silent Auction Concludes, and Final Raffle Winners Drawn
9:30 pm Awards presentation and check presentation