The US Junior National Championship at the Granite Curling Club in Seattle starts Saturday. The competition runs from Jan. 25-Feb. 1. The winner will represent the U.S. at the 2014 World Junior Championships Feb. 26-March 5 in Flims, Switzerland. Good curling!
- Cory Christensen, Mackenzie Lank (New York), Anna Bauman, Anna Hopkins (ND) and Sonja Bauman
- Courtney Osbakken, Fayth Yecoshenko, Emma Bromenschenkel, Rebecca Miles and Alexis Lanigan
- Melissa Runing, Katelyn Furst, Cait Flannery, Alyson Deegan and Hannah Johnson
- Korey Dropkin, Tom Howell (Milwaukee), Mark Fenner (Bemidji), and Alex Fenson (Bemidji)
- Ethan Meyers, Kyle Kakela, Trevor Host, Quinn Evenson, and Zachery Waitrovich
- Daniel Plys, Noah Fiskness, Ryan Riihinen, Wesley Leksell, and Jesse Jaeger