One On One League Schedules:
One On One League Format:
- One curler plays against a single other curler.
- A game consists of six 6-rock ends
- No sweeping allowed.
- There are separate divisions based on skill level.
- There is a $10 fee for the league.
- Free Guard Zone Rule: Fourth rock of each end may take any previous rock out of play.
- 3 points for a win
- 1 point for a loss
- In case of forfeit, forfeiting player gets 0, other player gets 3 points
- No ties: play one extra end or one rock each to the button.
- You will be assigned one opponent per week
- Arrange a time that is convenient for both players, between yourselves.
- NO CURLING BEFORE 10:30 am, M-F.
- Allow about an hour and 15 minutes for each game, so as not to interfere with preparations for the evening league games.
- You may play your opponents on different weeks or 2 games in one week.
- There are two sessions (Fall and Winter), and players may be moved between divisions for Session Two, based on Session One results. Session Two starts the week of January 9th. Please be caught up on your Session One schedule at that time.
- Luncheon for all one-on-one curler’s will be scheduled the end of March with prizes handed out. Top two players from each league and each session receives a gift certificate.