The Bruce Bennett Men’s Over 40 is a Mens-only memorial bonspiel and curling tradition!
- This is a men-only competition. All team members must be 40 years or older on January 9, 2016.
- 4 Events, 3-Game Guarantee.
- Friday draws at 4pm, 6pm, or 8pm.
- If your team can play at 4pm, notify the club by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday Night Dinner. Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Sunday Breakfast and Lunch. Beer and Pop $1.
Registration and Cost Info
- Register early to guarantee your spot! Team entry fee for this event is $240, with a deposit of $120 USD due upon registration.
- A complete entry and the $120 deposit will hold your spot in the event. Entry fees must be in US Funds.
- Entries received without a deposit will be considered invalid and will not hold a spot.
- You will receive a confirming email once your complete entry and deposit are received, so please include your email address with your entry payment.
- Entry fees are fully refundable if you cancel more than 7 days in advance of the event.
- You may also register by US Mail. Please send your name, contact information, and deposit to: Duluth Curling Club, Bruce Bennett Over 40, 327 Harbor Drive, Duluth, MN 55802. Please make checks payable to “Duluth Curling Club”.
- Hotel rooms blocked at the Radisson Hotel Duluth Harborview. Call (218) 727-8981 and ask for the curler’s rate of $95/night.
|Andrew||Skildum||Duluth Curling Club|
|duane||maki||duluth curling club|
|Vesa||Jarvela||Fort William Curling Club|
|Jim||Burrell||Fort William CC|
|Ken||Toews||Port Arthur Curling Club|
|Mike||Spragg||St Paul Curling Club|
|Brent||Carey||Port Arthur Curling Club|
|Dave||Scholz||Port Arthur CC|
|Kent||Beadle||St. Paul Curling Club|
|Paul||Matzke||Madison / Blackhawk WI|
|Jon||Brunsberg||St. Paul Curling Club|
- 2016: Duluth – Rosee Litman, Sam Perrella, Dave Johnson, Mike Robb
- 2015: Duluth – Tim Dillon, Neil Stalker, Bob Johnson, and Jim Luttinen
- 2014: Duluth – Ross Litman, Sam Perrella, Lee Leksell, Dean Birman
Register a Team Now!
Registration for the Bruce Bennett is now closed. Please contact the DCC office if you would like to be added to the waitlist.