The Ladies Fun Spiel is an annual bonspiel for all women curlers.
- 3 Game guarantee, 6-end games
- 16 Team Limit
- Lunch, dinner, door prizes and fun!
- Grinch theme – costumes encouraged but not required
- Shop and Spiel! Curl on Saturday – Holiday shop the rest of the weekend!
- Registration at 8:00 am, first game at 8:30 am. Dinner at 4:30pm.
- All Grinchy curlers will receive 10% off all items purchased during the spiel at Lakeside Curling
Registration and Cost Info
- Register early to guarantee your spot! Team entry fee for this event is $120, with a deposit of $60 USD due upon registration.
- A complete entry and the $60 deposit will hold your spot in the event. Entry fees must be in US Funds.
- Entries received without a deposit will be considered invalid and will not hold a spot.
- You will receive a confirming email once your complete entry and deposit are received, so please include your email address with your entry payment.
- Fees are fully refundable if you cancel more than 7 days in advance of the event.
- You may also register by US Mail. Please send your name, contact information, and deposit to: Duluth Curling Club, Ladies Spiel, 327 Harbor Drive, Duluth, MN 55802. Please make checks payable to “Duluth Curling Club”
- Hotel rooms blocked at the Radisson Hotel Duluth Harborview. Call (218) 727-8981 and ask for the curler’s rate of $95/night.
|Amy||Swanoski||Duluth Curling Club|
|Tiffany||Josephson||Hibbing Curling CLub|
|Clarion||Gilbertson||Two Harbors- Madison|
- 2014-2015 Tie between Duluth’s McLeod Rink (Judy McLeod, Sarah McLeod, Lucy DeVore, Margie Nelson) and Two Harbors’ Libby rink (Kay Libby, Colleen Holbeck, Wendy Ruberg Tiffany Josephson)
- 2013-2014 Jamie Kraus, Barb Payette, Kari Johnson, Amy Onken
- 2012-2013 Mary Broman, Karen Milbrath, Jane Busche, Renee Meyers
- 2011-2012 Jamie Crump, Kerry Hadiaris, Kari Johnson, Beth Hager
- 2010-2011 Jamie Crump, Kari Johnson, Sara Shuster, Kerry Hadiaris
- 2009-2010 Judy McLeod, Jill Brozic, Sarah McLeod, Sarah Chandler
Register a Team Now!
Registration for the Women's One Day is now closed.