The Turkey Spiel is a Duluth Curling Club Members-Only Bonspiel that occurs every November. It is an open spiel where all curlers in the finals get turkeys!
- Bonspiel Type: Open spiel, teams of any combination of men and women are welcome.
- Member’s Only Spiel: Get to know fellow DCC Members!
- 16 Team Limit
- 3 Game Guarantee, 8 End Games.
- Individuals accepted (we can find DCC Members you can curl with).
- Lunch and door prizes galore on Saturday. Enjoy our DCC Hospitality.
- 9:30AM first-draw on Saturday.
- Spiel concludes on Sunday.
Registration and Cost Info
- Register early to guarantee your spot! Team entry fee for this event is $100, with a deposit of $50 USD due upon registration.
- A complete entry and the $50 deposit will hold your spot in the event. Entry fees must be in US Funds.
- Entries received without a deposit will be considered invalid and will not hold a spot.
- You will receive a confirming email once your complete entry and deposit are received, so please include your email address with your entry payment.
- Entry fees are fully refundable if you cancel more than 7 days in advance of the event.
- You may also register by US Mail. Please send your name, contact information, and deposit to: Duluth Curling Club, Turkey Spiel, 327 Harbor Drive, Duluth, MN 55802. Please make checks payable to “Duluth Curling Club”
- 2015: Tom Eng, Pam Cavers, Mark Shubert, Linda Lanigan
- 2014: Bill Evans, Dave Johnson, Ross Litman and Bill Roach
- 2013: Ross Litman, Dave Johnson, Bill Roach, Eric Beste
Register a Team Now!
Registration for the Turkey Spiel is now closed.